10. Brian Micheal Bendis: he’s just a childhood mentor of mine.
9. Kenneth Tam: okay, I’ve already met him. But it’s been too long! Not since Hal Con 1! We’re almost at Hal Con 3!!
8. Alice Walker: such an amazing and brilliant author.
7. Yann Martel: so many questions I’d ask about Pi.
6. Douglas Adams: and I never will, because he was taken before his time.
5. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: I need new notes on writing mysteries.
4. Mark Twain: who writing for this meme wouldn’t want to meet Mark fucking Twain?
3. Stephanie Mayer: just to ask how the hell she got so big, so I can hopefully follow her path (with better written books).
2. JK Rowling: see above. Except the better written part. I’m not a fan of Potter, but at least I can respect it.
1. Stephen King: I’d just like to sit it a crowded resteraunt and talk about the craft.
Never Look Back
Filed under Top Ten Tuesday
Tagged as people, Top Ten
Pingback: Geekdown: Top Ten Bookish People I Want to Meet | 42 Webs
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 93 other followers